Litigation Solicitor 2 - 4
Flynn O’Driscoll is a dynamic business law firm, founded on strong entrepreneurial spirit by one man in a basement office and growing to over 75 people in the last 19 years. The firm has a strong reputation of achieving practical business solutions for its clients.
We offer expertise across a wide spectrum of legal services including Corporate, Commercial, Employment, Intellectual Property, Banking, Asset Finance, Aviation, Commercial Litigation and Commercial Property.
We are now seeking to recruit a Senior Litigation Solicitor, 2 -4 yrs PQE, to join the Litigation Team.
About the role:
As a member of the Team, you will demonstrate your experience and ability to:
· Interpret, analyse and advise clients on case law and legislation
· Act for individuals in Shareholder and Partnership disputes
· Manage a wide variety of High Court and Circuit Court litigation
· Manage Corporate recovery and insolvency matters
· Advise on Insurance Policy coverage and Arbitration
· Manage Financial Services and Banking related disputes
· Defend national and international companies in complex contractual or liability disputes
· Identify and advise on Defamation in the print media.
You will be 3 – 5 years' post qualified;
You will have experience working on complex, high value commercial litigation;
You will be able to work on your own initiative as well as part of an ambitious team;
You will have a strong work ethic and have the ability to create solutions and strategies for complex litigation matters;
You will possess strong attention to detail, have excellent organisational and prioritisation skills with the ability to manage a busy workload while meeting deadlines;
You will have a collegiate, friendly and positive outlook and will be a great communicator with excellent interpersonal skills;
You will have gained a practical and commercial understanding of clients’ commercial needs and have a desire to build up your own practice from new / early clients of the firm;
You possess previous advocacy experience.
What you can expect from us:
Our ‘Compensation and Benefits’ offer our staff, reward and recognition for their contribution and the expertise they contribute enabling our future growth:
- Annual Salary (commensurate with experience)
- Eligibility for consideration in a discretionary bonus scheme (based on performance)
- Contributory pension scheme
- Contribution to gym membership
- Contribution to health insurance
- 25 Days’ Annual Leave
- Tax Saver Commuter Tickets
- Cycle to Work Scheme.
This is a great opportunity for genuine career progression and to be part of an expanding Litigation Team.
To apply for this role please submit both your CV and Cover Letter.
There are no notifications at this time.