Flynn O’Driscoll is a dynamic business law firm, founded on strong entrepreneurial spirit by one man in a basement office and growing to over 85 people in the last 19 years. The firm has a strong reputation of achieving practical business solutions for its clients.
We offer expertise across a wide spectrum of legal services including Corporate, Commercial, Employment, Intellectual Property, Banking, Asset Finance, Aviation, Commercial Litigation and Commercial Property, and advising clients on mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, corporate finance, venture capital and private equity, corporate restructuring, corporate governance, IT contracts, outsourcings, commercial contracts and general commercial matters.
We are now seeking to recruit a Corporate Solicitor to join the Corporate Team, led by Gavin Lawlor, Partner.
About the role:-
As a member of the Corporate Team, you will demonstrate your experience and ability to manage:
- · Mergers & Acquisitions
- · Corporate structuring and commercial transactions
- · Shareholder agreements
- · Shareholder disputes
- · Group re-organisations.
· 4 years' post qualified with experience working on corporate transactions in a medium or large firm
· Excellent organisational and prioritisation skills with the ability to manage a busy workload whilst meeting deadlines
· Ambitious, positive, team-orientated and a self-starter
· Team focussed with the willingness and ability to share knowledge and support colleagues
· Eager to work with ambitious and highly capable professionals and excited to be involved in developing the firm’s future
· Experienced in working to deadlines and in a pressurised environment
· Ability to work on your own and as part of a team
· Ability to contribute to the continued development of the firm
· Excellent legal research, drafting and presentation skills
· Good communication and interpersonal skills.
What you can expect from us:
Our ‘Compensation and Benefits’ offer our staff, reward and recognition for their contribution and the expertise they contribute enabling our future growth:
· Annual Salary commensurate with experience
· Bonus based on performance
· Contribution to gym membership
· Contribution to health insurance
· 25 Days’ Annual Leave
· Tax Saver Commuter Tickets
· Cycle to Work Scheme.
This is a great opportunity for genuine career progression and to be part of an expanding Team and Department.
To apply for this role please submit both your CV and Cover Letter.